Sunday, May 11, 2008

I didn't really appreciate the location of my house till today. Till I found out the far-reaching buses that stops at the bus-stop near my place. Like hell, I didn't know 133 goes all the way to National Library at Bugis! I've only taken that bus to school; and usually complaining cause it takes years to arrive. My goodness.

Anyway, I've joined Bloggers Club! Freaking awesome shizz I tell you. We get the opportunity to write up on all kinds of stuff in school and I can't wait to get started. It's like the baby steps to my goal of one day being a full-fledged journalist and then of course the President of this country just like Yusoff Ishak! Technically, I'm the sports correspondent. That means I'm going to have to write up on the rugby finals tomorrow! And oh, I joined this 'Writer's Ink' competition in school. It's like this overnight writing competition; it's getting me excited!

Now now, I just can't get over the fact of how proud I am to be a Saint. Being in the Gabrielite family was freaking cool, but seriously, I've never experienced such school spirit. Those kind of things in life whereby you're proud to say, "I was part of that!"

"Fortune favours the brave, for words can never be said like this."