Saturday, May 31, 2008

Good morning, and hello there. I do realise it's been a long time since I've updated on the on-goings in life. It's also been awhile now since the sports season has ended. Still very much in that "not-wanting-to-do-anything-except-nothing" mood. Holidays were never like this. For the past 10 years of my education life, the June and December Holidays were the months to look forward to (except maybe last year). I'm affirmative that many in the first year of various junior colleges would agree this year is totally the opposite. Having to study for Common Test right at the end of the holidays is really a nightmare. You can't actually fully enjoy yourself without feeling guilty.

Just so that my classmates who are reading this know, I have not actually started on anything concrete yet. And I think it's pretty bad news for me cause I had to miss quite a lot of lessons during the last two weeks of the semester. Now, I'm heading over to Manchester for a week for a family vacation! Lucky, I say. Though I have to admit this vacation would just be another excuse for me to put studying back a further week. I don't feel like doing anything there, like I don't think I'm going to bring any study materials over. Life is pretty ain't it? Thankfully I won't be missing any lessons at all during my absence from Singapore. That would actually have been a shot in the foot.

My life is comparable to a junkie. Honestly. With that being said, I'm going to head out to celebrate someone's birthday. I'll post another post before I leave the Lion City. Don't you worry about it, and now. Good day and good week ahead.